Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 December 2014

Kiss my girlfriend??

O.O
I have a girlfriend in my onlinegame
It looks it happens all the time in my life....
I play Osu for my first online game.
second is lol....

I dun know why I play any online games..
my attitude is dun want to play this game....
Now.....
Osu is just spectating more than play~~...
While the friend ask me, I will 1v1 to them~~

Always like that....
And cause a problem....
Is a girl???
Ummm....
No matter what....
I make a equal judgement to them~~

One day, a girl in osu said to me add facebook...
I said ok.....
then GG
A girl~~~
day after day....
sudden said she loves me....
I shocked~~'

ok....
I forgot how I decline her
but.....
I know that how...

in LOL....
just like lol....
My expectation is here...
so I like her...
yep... my first friend
in lol
lol forever!??

No comments:

Post a Comment