Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Crusaders quest fight forever

O.O
It is very glad to hear some good news....
My game: Crusaders Quest

This game I played over 3 years....
Can say I am one of the original player in CQ

Dunno why I click an ad,
Crusaders Quest.....
Maybe is one of the mobile game change my life....
Formally say is my first mobile game.....(exclude Cat Battle)

When the game just start.....
it only have 36 characters over 4 stars??
Now.... 250?
Also, it just open 4 stages......
These implement and unique play style make me non-stop
playing 5 hours.....
3 days I think.....
I finish the game.....
And did not touch a while.....

Until... they start to release some new features and heroes......
I cant catch up...
due to time and anxiety....
Fall behind thousand meter away...

Knots way - Hanatan
Is a great song.....
I enjoy a lot....
The first OP for CQ story...
Sometimes I heard the melody part felt I back to Bankstown...
That memory quite memorable for me...


Second is the flame of Ash.....
Burn....
.......? Trails?
This one is a quite interesting story
Talk about CQ character and the champion secret story...
Sherie sings, great music.....
May need to adopt that style
Is a expand story series....

Last one:
Just release 2 days ago....
Avenir -Hanatan again....
The newest episode story boss girl death....
Kind of a sad story....


No comments:

Post a Comment