Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 June 2021

Half bucket of interest and SK revenge

O.O

I feel like I am living in a place where I am not good at anything.....
Just like me....
Half bucket....
I am not saying my study skills....
I am saying.... my hobbies....

When I say that to myself.....
I confuse..... and not sure what to say....
The same feeling.... when I was in primary school...
One school activity in Year 1....
Describe your best friend.....

This is so weird and hope this question never ask me again....
The day.... only me present to the class is duplicate....
Every one have a pair..... of friends.....
When I see his face ("Friend"), he just chuckles.....
The moment I knew.....
He is not my friend.....

By the way....
My life is like a half bucket...
Nothing do well....
My hobbies.....

Anime                             4/5
J-POP                             3.5/5
K-POP                             3/5
Mobile games                3.5/5
Kamen rider                    3.5/5
Hentai                              3.5/5
AV                                    3/5
LoL                                  3.5/5
Other Online games         3/5
Music games                    3.5/5
EXILE                            4 ~ 3.5/5
Violin                                3~2.5/5

It is hard to talk all these to one person.....
In reality, it is hard to talk all of them in one..
For me.....
M talk anime, mobile games, EXILE, LoL and games
A talk anime, Kamen Rider, Hentai, AV, music games and K-POP
SK talk games, AV and LoL
AY talk anime, mobile games, LoL

Others.... probably hold it myself....
Even tho..... None of my hobbies are very good at....
Just a half bucket.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In recent,
SK come back.....
In a few months....
Appeared Cake BB in LoL...
and great return to play games on Steam....

LoL is the starting point...
VALORANT...
Running with rifles..... 
Destiny 2.....
Dead Frontier 2...
And Now...
......!?

To be continued,,,,,,,,,,




No comments:

Post a Comment