Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 May 2023

primary chicken upset

O.0

I plan to draw something....
I am too tired, so I decided to wake up early to draw....
And yes .. I woke...
My spirit is there... But my body is dead...
Hmmmm
Bought display sleeves... And found not fix...
Kind of sad... But do not want to waste these ..
I put them anyways...

I bought BBQ pork rice yesterday,
Gave 23 dollars, the price is 13....
She didn't give me change...
She totally forgot, and I see it...
I told her she forgot to change...
Well.. it just a small problem....

I look up the website KC.... 
Have motivation to do it...
But afraid to meet new people...
The bad experience did happen to me....


Today working is so upset... Kind of thinking why I am here .....
Gracya Smiles   X
Gwyneth Side b. X
Sheran Eye Lines X
Morning chat X
AmyRose Calls X
Jasmine front X
Alison zebra X
Fay tail X
Everlyn koe X
Yong Yong lips X
Lily Happy face X
Prunella funny eyes X


Nothing...... 
Sigh.........

JuneBride is on the way....
Any new dress upcoming?







No comments:

Post a Comment