Total Pageviews

Monday 11 November 2013

Angry, angry and guilty

Today, my mum is very angry....
Because she loses $100 dollars, because of me....
Because this effect....
I need to think something to do my best....

I hate this period....
After the exam,
is the hardest work need to do....
If I choose, I want everyday is exam...
Exam, at least can alone by myself....
But, after exam need to do work....
Now, I need to pay more attention than HSC...
WTH...
Yep..... that's so ridiculous,
I need to write essay, prepare studies, scales, pieces...

Fk auditions.....
That makes me I am having a Grade 8 AMEB exam....
So hard....
Go to die.......
That world is in exam world.....
Top student can survive...

Now, I am listening "告白","great escape","S.M.P."

Is over, so I will say to Shirley, I hate you o.o
Good ending... yeah~~

I think I need to work very hard from now on....
until 6 Dec is my holiday.....
Hope I can do the best


2 comments: