Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 November 2013

O.O ???? *****

guess *****.....

***** = bitch?? 
Is it that spelling?

If someone know my secret....
I think is the hongkong website....
if not, I don't know what think someone will hate me...

On the other hand, is it Dally?
but not..... While she comment my blog, it will exist her name...

In recent, I didn't do anything to every people....
I just like their photos in their facebook...
Nothing at all.....
Some extend that, it was fake.....

For my reason, I hate Shirley....
is not hate Shirley....
Because I think a lot of ways.....
That and that... so on....
The main reason is...
I need to create an atmosphere...
is little k is not very friend with Shirley...
So, her boyfriend will happy....

This is my planning....

While after a lot of days,
She reply me I hate you too....
I think..... o.o???
On the other hand, I don't care a lot....
Because in recent.... I am busy....
I am busy in recent, how come she will hate me??

Now I watch kimikiss now...
It is a very good anime....
Is it I watch this? Everyone will hate me??

........
I don't like these days.....
Tomorrow is my luckily day from the information of Leo..
is it???
I think these comment...?
HSC???
sheeeeee.... .I think I know something about it.... 
is???
I have many prediction.....
I need to do anything???

No comments:

Post a Comment