Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 June 2014

Question


Umi's face~~~

Boring~~~~~
I need to research some useful information to upgrade my knowledge~~

Research useful information like company....
business, computer information...
These things may use in my business project~~

I met a gal in online called Iris~~
Complex background~~

Through many guys and gals from internet...
I talk to them, and they will talk to me = . =
of course....
yep... I know their background...
Usually I cost more than them...
To make honest to each other~~

If problems occur~~
People will change their behaviour~~
Now, HK needs a vote for their own rights
Fight for their rights, even have thousand of hackers...
Same idea apply to it...
I cant solve it....

Hope I can find my own solution....

No comments:

Post a Comment