Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 June 2014

Someday

O.O
LL, this game maybe boring for some kind of people....
but, usually you watched the anime, you will play...

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit....

No energy.....
Yesterday....
I sleep almost 18 hours in a day....
Wake up at 8 am.... watched the FIFA world cup
I watched Australia vs Chile...
That thing....

Everyone can predict....
Chile will win this game....
But I watched this match....
I think the team member of Australia called...
Chahill....
is too dominant
The main reason why Australia loose the game....

Whatever~~~

Ko re ka ra no Someday....

My 18 hrs sleep is strange...
Maybe someone think I am lazy...
Yep, is lazy...
after 10 am... finish the match,
at 12pm... I sleep again....
until 1:30..... eat lunch.......
Because my mum cooked... so
I wake up at 1:30....
After that....
Play... and watch, and learn...
until 4:30....
sleep again......
until 6:15 pm.....
Wash up....
eat dinner.....
After dinner...

At 8 pm...
sleep until tomorrow..
8....
Now I am writing blog.....

I need to download 3 weeks songs....
~~~~~

Jya na

No comments:

Post a Comment