Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 January 2015

J-POP timing - 3 songs...

O.O
Nixi....
sad of joseph...
his girlfriend.... but broke up ~.~

Long time no introduce any J-pop...
I didnt listen much now....
maybe anime OPED....
But not a lot...

さよならの前に



AAA if karoke have this song... I will sing this...
the last one in AAA I remember is 恋音と雨空.....
These two types are similar....
just like loving.....


Next one is

三代目 J Soul Brothers from EXILE TRIBE

I dont know why they add EXILE TRIBE....
I think EXILE their popularity is decreasing....
This song is one of the CM of Samantha
This song looks average....
But if u like them... may like to listen over time...


Last one...
Candy Cotton Candy...
t suppose to be introduce in Christmas...
but whatever...
~.~

Mr.Snowman

This song I think is the most favourite song in 2014....
GGJJ GGJJ GGJJ



1 comment: