Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 January 2015

My private notes January- ver. White Album

O.O
Finish this semester ~.~
many many things happen all the day....

Watch 1 new fan anime ~.~
WHITE ALBUM

shiroi yuki no machi 0.0
I dun want to be him, because he kiss another person in front his girlfriend.
Most of the people cant do this, I think.....


I clear all my data in my old laptop o.o
and the wireless cant use....
orz.... I tried and install some devices....
yep.... just connect on that day...
after day.....
cant connect ~.~
Want to play osu lel....

Many friends are away,
osu is not playing....
and my new laptop is play lol ~.~
find new friends???????


My girlfriend????

of course.... this is not my girlfriend.... and it wouldnt happen to me...
In my lol status is write I love UrbanJr....
Vote yes is girlfriend, vote no is no....
11 Jan unfriend me..... 26 Jan become friend....

lol gaming.....
so boring.....
play ARAM or AI....
AI can meet a friend....
orz....
xReex ~.~
hurt my back PvP, NemoBemo
all are girls....
Why???

...........
I thought only 10% of them is girl....
so rare....
~.~
Chinese

spin spin spin spin around~~~~

full stop ~.~



No comments:

Post a Comment