Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 June 2016

What is ? Tomorrow...

O.O
Tomorrow is my last exam....
I saw my grade for my insurance role play - yeah.... just pass
That's make me so worried....
Now I am studying, but this result in my head forever.....
I feel like she or he will mark me bad regard these results....
David said that he would estimate, and Marianne feel like so
The problem is.... ummm
I see the comment feel i did all.... that feeling is not that good

I am not care about UWS result, cause I didn't put a lot of effort, somehow it does...
in this, worse than uni, feel much tougher than this....
I cannot explain wat it is...
and feel like teachers are bullying me... not only this but also my high school
my friend M, he always have some luckiness in his life....
Always pass, even he felt that subject will fail....
He submit a report less than 1000 worlds. He still could pass...
Next time, probably my next life, have a better life for me to study....
At least....

My hard work, my passion is much more less and less each year....
Even redo, cannot change the biases of marking....

Thanks and pray all the teacher want me to fail

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment