Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 November 2018

November Report of my life.

O.O

Part 1:

I am now a businessman, working on papers everyday.....
daily life of facing a computer is a usual thing that I am doing..

My friend Christopher Tze from PKC (not a friend, classmate)
is one of my close mate at work now....
Sometimes, he talks some jokes to me...
The day, he said a new staff join us....
He want me to help her to look after her work.
She is beautiful, slim girl....
young and pony-tail hair.... white shirt with grey skirt OL look
Pretty stunning....
Because I do not have any "girl" friend...
Quite happy to talk to her....
Also, we are in the canteen...
We can eat and chat.....

Image result for canteen

An Asian normal canteen,
with A,B and C set to choose...
Set A is a chicken with rice..
Set B is a fry noodle
Set C is a noodle soup

She also started the conversation and we sat down in a same table...
Only me and her....
Pretty happy....
Sound like an idiot to tell my happiness to everyone...

She asked me what I choose...
I said B and C is not my type...
I choose A then...
This conversation I do not remember that clearly....

And the day I finish my work...
back home....
my living place is a rental home....
The owner rent this house for me with a special price....
Due to my income is not too high,
I need this living place for my living...

As I back home,
the owner said to me,
there is an another girl live in...
When I saw her,
her age is similar to me and was a beauty lady...

That day I start to live with her....

Image result for live with her anime

End

Part 2

Anime: Summer fan and Spring fan

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu
Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu
 I read the manga.... Harem and gaming world...
:)

Grand Blue
Grand Blue
Read manga around 26 episode...
Pending...

Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san


Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
Great opening... pending

Island
Island...
For Saya.... watching

Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria
Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Ikusa Otome

Watching.. not too bad, not too good

Shichisei no Subaru
Seven Senses of the Re'Union

Story setting is good... pending

November:


Conception

Pending - Make baby 0)....(0

Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai

Fantasia light novel -  not too bad in quality... Pending

Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi
ユリシーズ ジャンヌ・ダルクと錬金の騎士

Pending - want to read the manga first...

SSSS.Gridman

People always said Rikka best girl in 2018....
Pending///// want to watch now....

Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet

Read manga 3 episode... Great Nisekoi setting.... Pending

Toaru Majutsu no Index III

8 years waiting....... great..... 3rd world war begin... watching

Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara
色づく世界の明日から
P.A. works.. pending

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken
転生したらスライムだった件
Manga to anime..... pend

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai

Read manga, great anime... pending...
want to watch it now....

Goblin Slayer

Best anime in November - Watching...
The flow is good and not too rush

Sword Art Online: Alicization
SAO... another hell yes.... watching

No comments:

Post a Comment