Total Pageviews

Monday 19 November 2018

November report part 2

O.O

1. Jessica Birthday

17 Nov Jessica birthday.....

Not sure what she is about.... in recent.....
I didnt chat with her either.....
One thing so curious......
Her facebook deleted her birthday date.....

I need to aware this problem... same as Ashley...
Hopefully have a maintain HB to them....

Image result for 17 November

2. S. Hurst  McD staff

S.H. McDonald this place, staff are young and big bobs!?
OMG..... and they wear vest and show their body....
That day is the McHappy day....
I want to buy a Big Mac Socks....
But however..... I went to 2 Mcdonalds they sold out....
wow.... so many people donate children....
in S.H... I ordered...
But.... the draw.... so many smile socks... and not big mac...
They asked me ... smily socks ok?
I refused.... and want the big mac so much (cause I went two more Mcdonalds for this..)
While they are finding...
they  lay down a bit to find it....
the vest can see the cleavage....
When i saw that... i just look elsewhere (gentleman :) )
In total, 4 members include manager found the Big mac socks and said last one...

Happy socks ending ....
LEND A HAND: Marisa Bete, Gail Urbano, Michael Muller, Jess Robertson and Courtney Leifels show off their silly McHappy Day silly socks at McDonald's Cannovale.




No comments:

Post a Comment