Total Pageviews

Friday 28 February 2020

I want this world reset....

There are so many people in the past created some rules to follow....

People always follow the flow where people goes....

Some people become more aggressive.... Due to their proud of success....
But some people suffer depression.... Due to compare and challenges....

I am one of the victim......
If you compare me the whole world...
I accept I am weak and useless....
But in some situation....
I have confident to get at least....
A pass......

I am so sad.....
These people playing others emotion...

Some nice people compliment me....
I am welcome.... Some people think I am good too....
?
Only current stage....
They overcome me with no reason...
Different people to judge/marking....
Make my feeling so bad....

Ask the world.....
What is the standard?
If all the teacher not allow me to....
Why I get through all these?
Tell me why?

I don't need you...
I will become the king of the world....
Those non sense judgement need to be clear....

With all my year studying.....
I am so depressing....
Many disappointment of me.....
Every time....
But I did not blame anyone....
I just speechless
What it is happening to me right now...

The coronavirus is like a slow bomb
Feel like the world is separating and tearing....
A fix feeling want to reset the whole world system...
And want all proud ignorant people....
Have a big load to them....
Maybe everyone feel like I am selfish...
But of you think of my situation...
You know what I am doing....


Hate this world so unfair.....

No comments:

Post a Comment