Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 January 2022

Interviews in January

O.O
Yesterday and day before, kind of interesting..... and work busy... then usual...

I need to do some interviews....
I talk the last one first....
is a supermarket business....
the task is to update the price and checking invoices.
I had my first "office work" trials....
I learn a lot of things....
But..... at the end.....
Am I stubborn, or not absorb enough......
Just get a few things at the end.....
The symbol up and down is meaningless....
The real price is need to calculate..... x GST *1.1
(Product *1.1 = the amount) / divide the no. of products (Each carton purchase)...
to calculate each product price....
after that.....
multiply the operating cost....
Storage is 1.4, Japs 1.5 and Fridge 1.6....
The manager/owner also teach me discounts....
But,  I feel like I still do not get it....
But... something like new product add to the system....
That process is fine....
My performance.... or my memory is poor....
I am kind of thinking.... my performance is ..... poor...
I mean I understand if he not hire me....

The other interview is optus...
in clean local area....
same day as the super interview...
I prefer the super more.... cause I can learn more....
But if optus is fine...
I will do it....
Still can learn right?
The most interesting question in the interview... is...
ask me 99x99 = ?
I mean..... hmm
I am not good at maths....
I cant do that by memory....
I talk to the manager, can i right it down?
Yea.... Right it down and correct.....
Also, they ask me to sell your phone to the customer... what you do?



I discussed with my parents...
99x99 =..... 
Even my old brother cannot answer straight away....
used 2mins... and said the formula..... 
I mean... my memory is shit....
The formula... make me worst....
Yeah... I know the formula....
I say 'May i write it down' to them..
My mom said is good..
Cause I am not saying I dunno.... instead trying to get the answer right...
YEAH>>







What an experience of these two...







Hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment