Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 January 2022

Questionable last day my doings.....

O.O
With yesterday have a trial cafe....
afternoon have a freaking phone call....
is not jobs....
is an agent....

....
I am quite annoyed how he talks.....
He may feel is nice.... but is not....
Anyways....
He got me an interview is the internship....

Do not blame me tho....
the email said is a freaking position.....
and ask freaking salaries....
wtf....

Today, the interview day...
meet two people....
i am pretty curious about the freaking shit program...
is it a program or a position....

I think in the middle is good... begining is bad....
At the end, the intern ......
Am I ? I am so confuse......
I NEED TO SAY  HUH!?
JUST QUESTIONABLE/////

Oh gosh....
I need to say sorry to that in my mind....
am i make him angry....
i am so confuse....
my nervous.... make my eyes turn red, faces too...
what.... am i doing....

After the interveiw....
I go to buy shoes.....
Dunno why I cant tie up the shoe laces.... 
took my 30 seconds....
it makes the salesperson laugh at me..... (not in front of me)
My head.... (saying wat the fk... rude shit)
the second one turn to normal....
wat the hell?

fricking fingers...

ADNQWIJDKWEO

Shit year 2021....

Confirmed

No comments:

Post a Comment