Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 February 2014

I wont do this anymore~~

This is my osu post....
so, it is about osu~~~~~~~~~

When I first play osu, I just play with my classmate.....
Yep, he is the one who tell me what is osu.....
At the beginning, he always says osu this game...
But I ignore it.....
Until my Easter Holiday.....
I start to play osu.....

The reason why I play osu is...
I didn't play any online games....
That's why I'm a bit refuse to play game.....
At now,
my only one of online game ~~~ osu!

I play less than a month that I can pass 5 stars maps...
and play more......
At the process, I start to meet friends in osu.....
I find them in country....
rank.....
Just like a hentai to search players....
Now, I wouldnt do that...
Just see a multiplayer is interesting in my mind...
I just add him/her without notice~~~

Then spectate them and talk to them~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment