Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 February 2014

If 3!!??

If I meet a Jap girl.....

One day, in uni....
I see a girl is nervous....
no friends around her, she is in o_o that face...
I see her a few second, she is sigh...
and talk about some non English sentence...
She's not Chinese, Korean, etc....
She is Japanese~~

Because I study Jap before...
And I know a bit of Japs...
so I brave up and talk to her.....
日本人ですか? ( Are you Japanese?)
She happy reply to me,  yes~~
She feels happy at that moment,
Her face shows her feeling in language struggling....
At that day, I use my bad Jap to communicate with her.....

Day after day, I got her address, personal details about her~~
We become a good friend to each other....
We play together, eat together, study together.....

At the end, one day, in my uni graduate....
She said: We can't.......

The end~~

No comments:

Post a Comment