Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 March 2014

Bad day morning

What a bad day on this morning....
It is so ridiculous...
Because it happens frequently....

Firstly, is raining outside...
This is a small problem of us,
But when I go out for uni,
I Open up my umbrella,
Its broken.....
The lucky thing is...
It is at the beginning...
So i back home and get another umbrella...

Through my way to the train station,
I saw a guy where my same shoes...
Same brand, model and colour...
OMG thats really .....
That shoe i brought it 3years ago...
Looks like .....
I wear it 2years more... Maybe
That pld model of shoe i cant expect
Someone wear it......
Yep. The brand is Adidas

When i get to station ...
The train is gone...
I dont care a lot though
Just wait another train...
Becauae I spare 30mins to go there.

Now i am on train...
Hope i dont get bad things again..

No comments:

Post a Comment