Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 March 2014

Brief first week...

O.O
Because I need to go to uni...
I dont have a lot of time to post things...
In this week, I regret that,
my decision is wrong.....

Uni is a free learning....
Timetable can be change,
My timetable is so sheep,
Because my lesson is in morning and other is afternoon...
Thats mean, when I finish lesson,
I have free period.....
That so sad!?
Yep, Is sad... not wait 1 hour like that...
I need to wait 3 hours......
And this action is continue in everyday.....

Luckily one, better than nothing....
I applied afternoon class in friday....
So, Friday need to have 3 lessons....
At least that is good for me....

I cant make friends in my first week,
At least I talk to one, he is Chinese...
So, at least talk to him something...
and I same class with him, I will sit next to him....
That sounds good, is fd ba~~

I meet some High school mate,
I dont friend them,
But at least on Thursday,
I "hi hi" to them/....

So far, I dont like a teacher...
except this, everything is good....
even no friends....
That teacher I hate his personality...
Like Miller = =
Like to point students to answer the question....
I hate that thing.....
ffff

I got an pad...
So slow....
My pad install some music games....
I install 10 music games....
E.g. Jubeats, Reflect beat.....
I need to update my Nisekoi app....
= ="
But I use Aus Google play....
Wait for my apk....

Also, today it is the day....
Since I meet Hebe in osu,
first day we havent met each other~~
Is my problem....
He had online...
Is me, didnt see him

I want to have more money....
Thats not my dream.....
Is current....
The problem is.....
I need to buy textbooks.....
But each textbooks are expensive...
100 up each....
I want to say....
fk to them alll
But, that is the world.....
expensive books are expensive.....
and muri.....

Refer to my free time in uni....
3 hours is long, or short??
Usually my 3 hrs is short....
It have a lot of things to do...
even I dont have friends...
????? why....
I just walk around....
First day of free is very long to me.....
Second day, I start to go to library to rest.....
And then, I go to lib forever after second day....
I meet Lily,
who is fatk girlfriend....
I talked to her,
and she talked to me...

Maybe that's all~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment