Total Pageviews

Friday 14 March 2014

Long, count and shutt

Yesterday morning,
I saw a long legs gal in our uni
Of course, she is one of the student
She looks korean....?
Is she korean?
I saw this gal,
And see others...
And i found that someone is look at her...
I want to say to him,
Dont look her directly...
Yep, i didnt look her directly too

The other few thing is,
My accounting class,
It is good to hear all classmate opinions
Before the class, the teacher didnt come yet
The classmate tell about their feelings about the teacher....
I dont expect they said this...
Dont like the teacher point us to answer questions....
Thats makes me laugh....

Moreover,
The school shuttle
I dunno why yesterday have a lot of student go to the school shuttle...
The shuttle is just back and return in station to campus....
Lots of people is not a problem....
They just want to get in,and push u up...
0.0"
Thats ....
I cant get in the first bus,
And i nearly cant get in the second one...
Even i que up a front one....
0.0"

No comments:

Post a Comment