Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 October 2013

10.10

10.10 is good to remember....
Taiwan celebration, not my business....
2 months and a day ago, is my birthday...
nothing at all, is just my birthday...

I need to mention 3 things to this post,
1. I will stop writing blog
2. I am not writing, because not others, not anonymous
3. maybe one day I will write it again....

Actually,
I don't know why, I want to post and say this, this, that and that...
but, I can't...
Because something makes me I can't....
That maybe my excuse to study hard for my exam....

My friend list now minus one again, now 164,
Chinese 164 means Go to die forever....
o.o

In this afternoon I feel sad, but now I feel don't care like this....
I feel sad because this 2 month and a day, I do I do it for....
Just like you guys see my new blog just open in 2 weeks,
and I suddenly not write it, just f me up....

I think is not make sense to me and her,
Am I annoying? Not really, I always wait person reply....

I think now I am Kenneth now,
because Kenneth is always like that.....
Now, I need Jessica to hate me.......
.........................................
.........................................
I regret....

Why today speed is very fast?
just like a random say that conversation.....
Now, I don't know what behaviour do I....
What is my conversation language.....

I always copy others conversation of their type,
didn't have my own.....

Now, I summarise my journal....
J-pop, K-pop, Anime and VOCALOID are my uncontrol girlfriend
My turtle is in fighting....

8 comments: