Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 October 2013

my experiences o.o

O.O I think my experiences is more, but I don't think is enough....
I want to have more experience about working and about society...

In my life,

Primary School tutor teach me to draw a Octopus and Origami
And this thing, my profile picture of my facebook is a blue Octopus, and remember her

Secondary School
is a big change, it have two main "bullying" event happen to me
These things are not happy at all..

Restart point
After the "bullying", I need to restart my life again,
Meet friends, but that time, I'm a bit afraid of meeting friends...

Anime
I start my anime life in 2009,
it change my attitude and loving to someone....
And start to make my hobby in J-pop to Anime

Begin Australia life
No friends at the first week,
I meet two stupid boys in recess,
they called Martin and Steven....

Liar
Australia and HK, cause the same problem of this...
I didn't lie at all, I just don't know it....

155384
towards to my first blog.....

Oatley life
Crystal makes me feel I like to go to school,
I make a goal that, meet more girls in my future....

Now
........





No comments:

Post a Comment