Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 October 2013

My initial hobby

My initial hobby is listen to music.
I am Chinese, but I didn't listen Chinese songs very much....
I just heard some Chinese songs from my older brother.... usually G.E.M.

I like J-pop > Anime > VOCALOID > K-pop> Chinese/ English songs
I like J-pop is since  in 2006, I was in Hong Kong.....
I watch a TV anime in TVB, called Black Jack....
I like this anime very much..... At that moment, I think doctor is cool....
I want to be as strong as him.....
Black Jack all the songs are Great...
I like careless breath most....
This was the first time I met EXILE....

I heard EXILE this band is on 2008,
The advertisement meltykiss use their song "Ti Amo"
Wow, I like the Chorus....
Kiss, kiss, kiss.....

but now, I don't like them....
because in the latest 3 singles...
I don't like their style...........
But, I choose EXILE for my favourite band...
I hope that is not my wrong Michi.....

Now, I prefer AAA now....
Triple A, it was a band is GJ...
Avextrax.jp 


No comments:

Post a Comment