Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Anime song, VOCALOID, K-POP, Chinese/English Song

Anime have many songs are good....
The one of the anime which they did the OP is very good is
The other one is my BEST 3 anime
Kiss on my deity....  I like Ameri Kawai   >3<
I like this anime in that ending....
At now, I have seen this type of ending only 3 anime do that.....

Vocaloid
Hatsune Miku , GUMI, Ren, Kin, etc...
Every month at least one album....
so many....... Now, I like the most is this....
This song, it a bit sadness in my feel....
Usually vocaloid are meaningful and express their feeling songs...

K-POP
My first favourite own band is C-CLOWN, my female friend she like TEEN TOP...

Chinese/English

I seldom listen..... So, I went to Karaoke... I don't know what to sing....

Usually the original is ~~~, but in nightcore version is Genius...


Yo... That's all~~~~~~

Enjoy O.O"



No comments:

Post a Comment