Total Pageviews

Friday 4 October 2013

Confused, my turning point of my behaviour

I am the youngest people in my family...
In my family, there are no any comment for me to say anything....
Now, I live with my older brother and my mum....
I don't like them.... I want my dad come back....

Because my mum and brother always f me up....
they are rejecting me in all of the time, and sth....
Huge Ego........

I like my dad, but he always in China....
He is the only one can know my feeling....
I want him back....

My responsibility is need to know my mum and brother feeling,
if not, it will cause a problem....
My brother always have a conflict about me....
like food, choices, etc....
Eg. if I choose a same meal, he will angry me.....
     I say there is some noises at home, the first reaction is.....
Don't want to say.....

My mum and brother, they usually have the same opinion...
While I different is a problem....
So, I need to know their feeling first....
And this it turns to my behavior.....

Also, my mum and brother doesn't talk to me about home things,
So, I need to find the answer by myself....

I help my mum and brother to cover their black history....
But they didn't thankful for me.....
Because they don't know it....
The main reason is this thing will cause our family relationship will break,
I think I am the only one I know this....
I just need to keep the secret....

And this also occur in my dad....

For my next thing that I need to talk is,
I read "literacy" today....
After I read one story, I feel that society is unfair....

Also, today I think about a question that,
after I wake up, is it me?

No comments:

Post a Comment