Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 October 2013

終わりなき夏 永遠なる音律: eternal promise

I promise, I will love you....
This is my eternal promise....
This is my background picture of this gal game

This is called 終わりなき夏 永遠なる音律, 
I didn't play this game at all or even heard it.....
I just listen to that song eternal promise......
One thing that also makes me attractive is ....
The story is in a music background....
The main character you is play violin and the main girl is also violin....
The story is in that group of girls.
String Ensemble......

The music are use strings,
and I also play violin.....
So I like it.....

Today I ask a question to girls,
What thing that you will hate me?

In my feeling, all are the same.....
I'm feel sorry....
Jessica- I'm grateful thatthe grad...
Shirley Le- Sorry you delete
Shirley Ho- You hate me
Crystal - I'm grateful that asking that
CTT - I make you lost my trust....
Audrey - good person will die...
Jasmine - I'm grateful that the lesson
Martin - I'm grateful that I make you injured
Anthony - I'm grateful that I give you a dead cat
Steven Ko- Sorry, you and me
Alison - I'm grateful that disappeared
Amelia - I'm grateful that no hi
Emily - I'm grateful thatwith M
Tom - I'm grateful that in f 
Perry - I'm grateful that in vio
Christopher Du- I'm grateful that gui
Patrick- I'm grateful that Pat
Nick- I'm grateful that I hate you a lot
Gee Soo - I'm grateful that you feel I hate you
Corey - I'm grateful that chicken
Connie - I'm grateful that likes
Danni - I'm grateful that disrupting
Roy- I'm grateful that with her
Tim- I'm grateful that with change
Nelson - I'm grateful that to Shirley
Kelly - I'm grateful that kill la kelly
Ben - I'm grateful that always forget you
Rio - I'm grateful that that kind of smile
Bethany - I'm grateful that in Bethany
Carmen - I'm grateful that in brain
YingXin- I'm grateful that with you
Phoebe - I'm grateful that!? why you say that...
Lily- I'm grateful that conversation
Bibek - I'm grateful that you black
Winson - I'm grateful that you is you >_<
Jarek - I'm grateful that you speak Cantonese
Jiwong - Sorry me
Suleigh - I'm grateful that with that group
Belinda - I'm grateful that hard to remember
Carolyn - I'm grateful that help me
Gigi Wong - I'm grateful that I say you ugly
Melody Yee- I'm grateful that with your boyfriend
Mitsuki - I'm grateful that I lost my mind
Mike chung- I'm grateful that in virgin
arronpang - I'm grateful that with oss
Jason Huang - I'm grateful that in worse playing
Ma yuyu - I'm grateful that in Ma Yuyu
Saya Honmei - I'm grateful that not your Honmei
Paco - I'm grateful that for your teaching
Mosquitio- I'm grateful that mosquito
Sindy Tang - Sorry wth!?
Sally - I'm grateful that I become sillykenneth
Sean - I'm grateful that America
Singtak Law - I'm grateful that Law Singtak
Sorry Wong - I'm grateful that scioceser
Youmou - I'm grateful that HK
Tsz Yip- Sorry Toy fact
Tze- Sorry change team
Bousou - Sorry,I am happy to with you, I will see you
Jason Lai- Sorry, I didn't tell you I'm away
Henry Chan- Sorry with me inhands
Leo/John- Sorry in that event
Longinus- Sorry you are long
Melody melody- Sorry with CTT


At last,
Ashley- I'm sorry, you are my first first friend that I care...
            I promise and eternal that I remember you



Sorry to all of you


5 comments:

  1. You seriously need to fix your chingrish. I can't even understand the shit you're writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. write in chinese!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello, my chinese audience....
      ...... sorry!?

      Delete
  3. Your blog is so cool~~

    ReplyDelete