Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 October 2013

Abuji and friends

O.O Actually, I don't know what is a Abuji,
Abuji , is just like a sounding for babies...
A bu bu, A bu ji.... something like that....
I say this thing, I think it is boring.....
It just mean my year 9 life......

Whenever, Whatever.....
lonely night, fighting back again, seems to be like it never ends?? o.o

I always feel tired.... Why???
I sleep and sleep....
didn't study at all....

Yaya... kawai....
Yaya kawai
* 100 o.o"

Suddenly, I feel she become gentle to me o.o!?
I have a pumpkin pie for breakfast O.O!?
Moe, Moe, I want to see you....
That day I knew this vocabulary.... "cram"

20.Oct, I test with 3 girls....
the result is:
One is just see, no reply...
One is reply a pic....
One is say hah cute
These three types of girls can be the sample how to play with gals...

Now, I talk about my friends....

What is my position to them???

Anthony
He suppose not to be our group,
Why? .......
My first impression to his is =.=
He is stupid....

I am very nice to get his email,
I am the first one....
Before that, Steven is hate him....
no reason.....

He meets Martin, Steven and etc....
Because I am independent, so I seldom talk to him...
He didn't have any own choice to choose his favourite....

I have his older sister phone no.....
O.O

I think he wants to become another me,
He tries to know everyone feeling in 3 of us...

Martin
I remember he said to me,
first time I saw you,
I know we will be friends....

I always talk to him,
only kokoro things....

I like to hit him,
but after that event,
I seldom hit him.....

His mother is nice,
but his mum said friends are.....
O.O"
My mum is worse than them I think....

Actually, Martin have many gals,
dont see his face....
you dont expect he dont have many..
but, truth is truth...

Steven
He always take my step,
I always forward my step first, then he follow,
like Miss Wong and Lily...

In some extent, I help his gfd  together...
He always says.... his gfd suicide etc...
And say to me, isn't it....

This behaviour,
Anthony said, his  family background
is gambling....
So, he likes to gambling....

He knows me, and expect me a lot,
because I know all the people at school better than Martin and Anthony,
He will ask me some question...

For his thinking,
Martin is the first he like,
Anthony is just a second Martin...
And me, he always tell me some good thing,
and tell me about gals....
love question ask me.....

He always give some good things to me to see,
Photos in his little, gals, sth....
In his aunt relationship, his phone call,
he have a conversation with a polite conver...
but, his aunt said Why you so polite??
then he said to her foal language...

Anthony said because the background of family....




No comments:

Post a Comment