Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 October 2013

My Data Diary - My friend

This is a hentai Diary, which include all my friend information that I know...

Perry
Birth:2.14
He is Macau person. He lives in a house, 2 floor.. live with 7 members including him...
His Dad is a pianist...., his relative sister is cool, his older brother is cool, Grandpa and ma is nice....etc...

Nelson
He maybe live in Gloucester road...
I dunno.... He lives with Timothy Ay before... So, they are friends at the beginning...

Shirley.
have blog, facebook... many, if i dunno just ask her....

Jessica...
I feel limited known about her.... She always don't tell me things....

Steven Ko
He is the most important guy that I can share information....
like Phoebe, Carmen these kind of group...

Crystal 
She is in思海 tutoring before....
SK know where she lives....

that group
hot girls..... generally have that kind of information....

I dun want to write...................................................................... 

Others, are not known enough....

No comments:

Post a Comment