Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 October 2013

Anime: 10 new fan

O.O
Someone says, usually the best anime is on April and Oct...
For this year, Attack on titan must be the best one...
In this season, October I think this anime will....

機巧少女は傷つかない
Unbreakable Machine-Doll
This anime is a light novel,
I didn't read manga, just follow the anime....
I watch the first 2 episode, I think this is the the best in this season..
I just think that is.....
But, I notice Tokyo Revens is so cool too...
So, I cant comment on it....
Just tell the begining, 
the girl yaya is a dol....
the boy is in Japan and go to that country to study....

The love love anime...
It only have four I think....
The one I watch is...
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru
Same as above, light novel,
I watch it, it is a bit "hentai"...
But not really hentai, I just feel like Mayo Chiki that kind of hentai...
The picture have many gals...
Lucky character....
The story is tell the main character have a behaviour or need to do it...
Say, everything need to choose, sth like that....
I like this, because it uses a lot of realistic facts and psycho thing....
Yeah, difficult stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment