Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Maybe I love Jessica !? 2

O.O is my whole life again...
In Jessica this situation, it is very hard to become a "hentai",
I only have limited information about her....
But something I feel interesting about her.....

First one is, she have a lot friends name called Jessica....
Jessica Soe, Jessica Xiang!? etc... forget....
These are evil.... I know all the Jessica though...

I like to read about some Horoscope...
I am Leo, she is Scorpio...
17 Nov is right!?
I heard about...
Leo is hard to communicate to Scorpio,
or it can be Leo can eat Scorpio....
That's mean our relationship can be swapped....
I feel I hard to communicate with Taurus,
because Leo will have conflict with Taurus....

I same as Scorpio...
Scorpio is the most afraid loneliness people..
Leo is the third....
So, we were the same....

One thing that I need to mention is she tells a lie to our mentor teacher,
Our mentor teacher I think is ~.~ , many things to talk....
One thing she ask Jessica that her facebook, how many friends did you have?
She said, 160....
I want to say.... I saw your facebook.... the no. of friends are not this no....
The second one is get the HSC timetable....
I feel regret this time...
Because they distribute the timetable, I remember she don't have....
She said to the mentor, I have....
But, I didn't say her anything....

Sorry, Jessica... is my fault....
Sorry...
o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment