Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 October 2013

This is Shirley Ho o.o"

O.O
I love her....
I love her very very much....
My heart is in presto....
I want to kiss her, catch her and ......
When I see her, I .....
>/////<
This is Shirley o.o
OMG, that's so sexy.... my .....
OMG and say OMG......
This is the most picture that I like....
Actually, that person is not Shirley,
She is a cosplayer,
lives in Taiwan......
I don't care any cosplayer until this.....
Because she is very attractive with me....
I fall in love in her.....
Shirley face....
She usually cosplay some big tits characters...
Like Sword Art Online - Lyfa
I want to be the monokuma....
OMG.....
Lastly, Shirley Ho again (laugh.....

24 comments:

  1. R.u..in luv wif shriely ho ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, she is my classmate....

      By the way, nice to meet you, anonymous

      Delete
  2. Y du u write bout everyperson?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ?? You know me?
      A normal person wouldn't ask that....
      I write everyone is not to regret anymore, and
      maybe is my behaviour is like that

      Delete
  3. Wat will happen if find out..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing to do to you,
      You say you know me now, in some extend (laugh)
      But, these things I don't care, not pervert or anything... is ok.....
      Don't worry

      Delete
  4. I noe u..every persons noe u...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good...
      I'm famous~~~
      You are the one who tell me the truth?
      Also, you so scary...

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. How can you prove we know each other...?
      In my WTF list?

      Delete
    2. Dk u hentai

      Delete
    3. OMG, tell me who you are....
      Is my WTF list?
      WTF = Welcome to facebook

      Delete
  6. Im pervert..want u sillykenneth~~think of u everi nite

    ReplyDelete
  7. But.. ur my 1 n only love..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im 30 yr old male

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to know, you know me I like girls,
      but you say these kind of things.....
      What is your purpose to do that?
      If you just playing, I'm appreciate that to play with you

      Delete
  9. Becoz ur sillykenneth. ..i like little boy..one sided is ok

    ReplyDelete