Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 October 2013

What do I do next?

If I don't have Shirley Ho, difficulties emerged.....
After the exam, I have something to talk to her,
is just my interest things....

Ah,, who can talk to me these kind of things....
.......
I think only her.....

Jessica, can't conversation....
Others, can't or hard to.....

Firstly, I want to talk to her is,
about K-POP.....
Who know NU'EST 여보세요, Hello Hello?
Because I record my voice, >/////<, want someone to listen....

Second, is
Anime, need to tell her to watch my favourite...
Tayutama: kiss on my deity...
Oh, is over.....

Thirdly, is
Who the one can tell me and Jessica?
I regret that I do these things and gone away.....

Fourthly,
want to introduce some new VOCALOID song to her
Because I introduce to Jessica,
She just yep ......
o.o"

Fifthly,
One of the most conversation person.....
Ah, that is a problem.....
Usually most conversation, and receive something....

Sixth,
cross over person can be acted...
This mean, I can hear many many information.....

Seven,
Blogging....
I don't know google have this blogging....
I don't know how to use it......

Eight,
My blog....
my blog that I told to my friends are only Shirley, SK, Martin and Anthony only...

Nine,
If I still in school, I without these friends, I wouldn't proud....
This is my behaviour.....
Is my matter, but this kind of thing, is meaningless,
but still do it....

Ten,
Because I don't have a close relationship with her,
so, I can join them....

This mean, it have a third person point of view thing.....

It have a lot....
But, is over....
so, .......

Now, I need more friends....
Any Anonymous are welcome to become my friends
O.O
O.O
O.O



17 comments:

  1. I'll be your friend kenneth baby <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You let me think about my other username....
      Kennybaby.....

      Delete
  2. Sing me a song baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. do u like jessica or shirley? dnt be player..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't say I love every gals....
      Don't trust my background....
      That is not my love love diary.... (maybe yes....)

      I am not a player, and Shirley have boyfriend...
      So, it just developing...

      Delete
  4. I want to hear you sing baby! Poor you.. losing a friend. Dont worry im your loyal fan. We are called the (kenken fanclub) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why you no reply. As kenken's fanclub leader, i check your blog every 5 minutes. That is how dedicated i am to you. We kenkens would love to hear from you soon. Lots of love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you are not the one....
      you monster.....
      His comment not like this...

      Delete
    2. Oh im not the old man dont you worry. I am your new fan. You blog with so much feelings that even i can feel it. As a kenken, i will support you no matter what. Loyal to you forever ♥

      Delete
    3. I am not saying him....
      Whatever...
      What is kenken's fanclub?

      Delete
  6. Kenken fanclub is a club started by me (the leader). Our main goal is to learn as much about you as possible and to keep supporting you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I support by?
      Also, the fanclub have many member?

      Delete
    2. Well you see, kenken was established not long ago so members are very limited. :)

      Delete
    3. ok, what do I need to do?
      just keep blogging no other else?

      Delete
    4. Yes because now you have fans and thats big responsibility. You need to keep blogging. You know what would make us kenkens very happy? Go upload your NUEST hello hello cover. We would love to hear your beautiful voice ♥

      Delete